I love this soup because it is healthy, fresh, easy to make and perfect for winter scenery.
This soup is intented to be veloute, I however have not used the blender to give the soup this texture, but I really recommend that you do!
Easy, around 1h
INGREDIENTS (around 4 people)
1 big piece of broccoli
2 big pieces of leak
1 1/2 pieces of vegetable broth
Some olive oil
Salt & Pepper
3 pieces of allspice
1. Cut all the vegetables in small pieces/cubes2. Saute the leak in 2 tea spoons olive oil
3. When golden, add the potatoes, the carrot add water and leave for 15min to boil
4. Add the broccoli, the broth, the parsley and all the spices
5. Let it boil for 40-45min until everything is almost melted
6. Once done, put the soup in a blender and mix it until it becomes veloute
7. Serve with some fresh pepper and some croutons